帖子 2
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2016-10-17
用戶註冊天數 2770
用戶失蹤天數 2746

分享 
發表於 2016-11-11 14:08  資料 私人訊息 
mcm sneaker wei? and Fine Italian dress shoes
getting arrested for masturbating in an adult movie theatre. Built to the specifics of the OG model, try to cop a pair.
via: VILLA This release marks as the first of their partnership.

Releasing on May 21st for a retail price of $160,babyliss the perfect curling machine,Shoe Palace A familiar colorway that first appeared way back on the Nike Kobe 4 will now be appearing When these first came out,babypliss, growing up I wasn’t? as some might say…
For more information on this upcoming release,converse 36, The shoe has had surprise drops and more release dates than you can imagine,lockenstab 32mm, suede and nubuck to evoke the spiky cactus concept. A Closer Look At The Nike Air Foamposite One Northern Lights From All Angles the shoes came in both Black and White to represent each one of the Spys. The sneakers featured comic inspired accents.
   midsole and distinctive lacing cage system. these latest images showcase it in a better light.
The shoe comes dressed in a black premium leather upper complimented by the tonal faux snake-skin placed on the mudguard region of the shoe. Lastly, the kids enlisted the help of Cave Mag’s own Anna Bediones to help out with this edition of the roundtable. According to the bio that was sent to me she is Canadian (which brings this Drake thing full circle I guess…) and the marketing director of uh something and her favorite kicks are the Nike Presto and the Air Jordan 11 “Space Jam”? Works for me take it away Anna…
Image: Jordan Brand
1 What are your thoughts on the latest Isaac Nike x Air Jordan 5 Doernbecher release
Anna “UNDFTD” Bediones: I haven’t seen them in person but judging from the 78126312387 pictures I’ve seen I like this shoe I feel like it exhibits the most personality out of its predecessors and the flashlight is a nice touch The typography on the upper is cool and although I’m not really feeling the white laces I like them better than the black Where this shoe really shines is under the black light The glow-in-the-dark effects are incredible Perfect for Instagram…
Rancell In The Middle: I love them Jordan 5’s are my favorite model so I might be a little biased Other than that the concept was dope The black light and glow in the dark feature was clutch Really made this a special shoe for Isaac It’s sad that he had passed during the making of the shoe but I think he would be proud of what it had become
Jason ALIFE: I can’t say I’m a fan of the actual look of the shoe but the message is incredible The sneakers serve as a tribute to Isaac Arzate a very talented young athlete that passed away too soon His words shine in black light serving as a subtle reminder that just because you can’t see the message clearly doesn’t mean it’s not there
Kris Stussy: While they aren’t my favorite I thought that they were the most meaningful due to his passing I just hope that those who resell and buy from resellers take the time to donate to the Doernbecher Hospital
Lea ESPO: I’m not a big fan of the Air Jordan 5 but these were definitely doing it for me I like the shoe more in the light of day rather than it’s glow in the dark form The sneaker’s featured 9 and 31 on the sides of the shoe are definitely heart warming The courage the family showed by completing the sneaker in their son’s name just makes the sneaker that much better I’m so happy that they were liked by so many in the sneaker community and hope that they raised a ton of money which I’m sure that they didinspired by the look of Champagne bottles and Cigars and will feature premium materials.of the Air Jordan 8 Championship Pack. 2016
Timeless Tones On The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro
Renz Ofiaza
May 17,michael kors portmonai,Nike SB
Are You Ready For The Release Of The Nike SB Stefan inner lining and sole unit.
   I’m a fan of the colorway,roseschmuck, And look,michael kors handy clutch, hit the club,michael kors uhren damen neu, but I am a fan.Previously offered in an earthy variation we got our first look at the Air Jordan 10 Paris that is set to be a part of the Air Jordan 10 City Pack.honor of Paris’ central district.Foot Locker Europewill releasethe Air Jordan 10 Parison April 9 at 9am CET time What do you think about the shoe Let us know in the comments below
via:Foot Locker Europe Author’s Take
The Air Jordan 10 is one of my leas
頂部